Limited Lifetime Warranty
ShopNVP.com provides a Lifetime Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. ShopNVP.com will offer no warranty service without this number.
ShopNVP.com warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for life from the original ship date. During this period, ShopNVP.com will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at ShopNVP.com’s option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by ShopNVP.com. All shipping fees both to and from ShopNVP.com following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by ShopNVP.com at the original system build) replaced by ShopNVP.com or its authorized service center, become the property of ShopNVP.com. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
ShopNVP.com makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this product other than as set forth below. ShopNVP.com makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, ShopNVP.com is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall ShopNVP.com be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by ShopNVP.com. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in theUSA. (Within theUSAincluding US 48 States, Alaska andHawaii.)
- This warranty covers only normal use of the product. ShopNVP.com shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized ShopNVP.com representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- ShopNVP.com and its Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to ShopNVP.com.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to ShopNVP.com within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- ShopNVP.com will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard $40 fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
- No refund will be granted for software which has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardized ShopNVP.com’s ability to remarket or resell the product. ShopNVP.com maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
- Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
- Quantity purchases of five items or more are not eligible for return.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the UPC on the original packaging may not be returned.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by ShopNVP.com only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your product, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
- If you have purchased our on-site warranty, please find your warranty# (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) and contact ShopNVP.com Customer Service at 1-585-473-7529.
- If the product must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by ShopNVP.com technical support staff to ship your product. ShopNVP.com will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
- Pack the product in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. ShopNVP.com will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day ShopNVP.com-paid service period. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the product with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
ShopNVP.com Product Service Center
1046 University Ave
Rochester, NY 14607
- Upon receiving the product, ShopNVP.com will repair or replace your product (at ShopNVP.com’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via UPS.
- Cross-exchange (Parts only): You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped UPS. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to ShopNVP.com within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit card. If such charges are incurred, the shipped part(s) will be billed at the then current price.
- ShopNVP.com will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.